Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Wireless Network

It seems that ever since I traded my Smartphone for a regular cell phone that I haven't been able to post as often. Sure my bill is $35 less a month and I don't get bothered with work related emails, but I miss the small things.

I used to sit on the train and connect to the wireless network via Bluetooth and spend the commute blogging and doing other things to occupy my time. I miss that I could open up Google Maps and it would give me an estimate of where I was, sometimes it was even close, but at least I could tell what city and state I was in and get directions home.

I must admit that without the wireless network I've been able to do a lot more iPod listening and even a bit of sleeping during my commute. But between work and taking care of the baby at home, it would be nice to be able to sit on the train and blog.

So here is my late night, nearly 3 month later post, to get something up online. Hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment: