Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspiration in the interwebs

Last week I was encouraged to find what it is that I'm passionate about. I've made some progress as I spent time reading and exploring topics related to User Experience, my main area of expertise. More than anything, what I did find is that there are thousands of passionate people out there who love to write and talk on these subjects. I don't necessarily agree with all that has been written but that is the beauty of the internt, you don't have to get approval of everyone who reads your thoughts, you just need to put them out there and see what happens. 

I didn't find my passion but I was able to feel the passion of others as they do what they love. I think that finding your own passion is a worthy pursuit and that everyone will eventually be able to do what they love and hopefully they'll put it on the interwebs where others will be able to benefit from it. 

No comments: